PDA

View Full Version : The Oyster Fest.....AGAIN 11-2-02 10:00 p.m. central

yleekiyote
11-02-2002, 10:25 AM
Ok, one more time, while I have it loaded into the system. And for those who were out last night. Who will be in attendance tonight???

ZEBRAFREAK
11-02-2002, 11:10 AM
YLEE...HOW'S THE QUALITY COMING OUTTA YOUR SPEAKERS...
I AM GETTING DISTORTINN FROM THE BROADCAST...
HOW DO I FIX THAT FOR TONIGHT!?!

yleekiyote
11-02-2002, 12:06 PM
ZF, I use Winamp as my player of choice. You can actually go and set that up through live 365.com. I also downloaded a enhancer that works brilliantly with Winamp. I can't get it to work with Winamp3 at work, but I have version 2 at home and the sound is great. Winamp is better then their recommended system, you can tailor the eq to your likeing. I've got mine plugged into my reciever and 12 band eq, so I can raise and lower whatever. Try that ZF. Let me know if you need more help.

yleekiyote
11-02-2002, 12:16 PM
ZF, at the Live365.com website, go to my settings on the upper right area, and click. Then it should load a page where you can select your connection and player choice. You can only change it if you have the player downloaded of course. The enhancer I got was from Download.com. Excellent site, if you never been there. I typed in MP3 enhancer and it loaded a few of them. The one I got was The Realizer. Once I downloaded and installed it, I had to go to Winamp settings and load it as a plug in, so everytime I load Winamp, it loads the enhancer. I used this program for re mixing the Oyster Fest show. Trust me, it enhanced it quiet a bit. Hope this helps in your endevors.

ZEBRAFREAK
11-02-2002, 10:59 PM
THANKS YLEE!!!