PDA

View Full Version : Houma Show

BDCUPP
10-20-2002, 01:24 AM
What did everyone think about the show in Houma on the 18th? I thought it totally kicked ass. The opening band kinda ****ed, but it kinda got everyone in the mood. The opening band should stick to early 80's metal and leave out all the Creed crap and the lead singer could scream a little less. Zebra rocked!!!!!!!

youngzebrafan
10-24-2002, 04:51 PM
It was awesome!! I think Randy is like fine wine!! He just keeps getting finer and finer with age. (not that he hasn't been the sh--forever) I LOVED the show!! You're right about the first band. Holy cow, the lead vocals were LOUD!!! Anyway, I spoke with Randy after the show. He is so sweet. Always makes time for fans. I'm sure I told him something real cheesy and groupie - like!!
I was sort of under the infulence. GREAT encore!!!

Can't wait until NEW YEARS EVE!!!!

zebrachikodoom
10-24-2002, 05:10 PM
i'm the same way, i must get all giggley when i try to talk to him ,kinda like a backstreet toy groupie but older. i get weak in the knees when i see him. my boyfriend tells me that he's just a normal guy but , not to me.randy is a sweet heart , i think that last time i saw him he kinda made funny of me,"she's still standing " or "she's still awake" or something like that.

zebragirl
10-24-2002, 05:59 PM
I'm right there with ya, youngzebrafan! I never know what to say, my hubby thinks I crazy. But I don't care, it's all fun! Randy is such a sweetheart, he treats all of us like friends. He is so COOL!!!!

TRUDY AUTHEMENT
10-25-2002, 11:03 AM
BEST TIME MY SISTER AND I HAD IN YEARS. BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES OF THE EARLY DAYS WHEN MY SISTER AND I TRAVELED SOUTH LOUISIANA TO SEE ZEBRA. THEY ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE OUR FAVORITE BAND

OU812
10-25-2002, 11:13 AM
FOR YEARS RANDY HAS ALWAYS BEEN UP FRONT WITH HIS FANS.