PDA

View Full Version : Another Attempt Of A Rebroadcast On LIVE365

yleekiyote
10-15-2002, 05:06 PM
As you now may or may not know, Randy did not want me to air the concert I had, due to what he considers as imperfect work. The sound quality was good, but I think he would have rathered a better outing. He did however mention to us, about retrying this Saturday, at the Oyster Feast, of getting a better recording. Perhaps they will try and create their special magic, for us to use for the rebroadcast. I'm hoping to have a recording of the concert and get the thumbs up by Friday the 25th. For those out of towners, who haven't seen a Zebra show in awhile, stay tuned. Tell some friends to get ready, as we hope to get this concert on the air.

OU812
10-15-2002, 05:20 PM
yleek im gonna work on randy at the show im gonna give him a copy of the show and twist his arm a bit.

yleekiyote
10-15-2002, 08:45 PM
OU812, we can both do it. I can still bring my Minidisc and record the show, just like he mentioned. I think he wants to try a little harder at getting a close to perfect show, just for this occassion, to broadcast it to possibly hundreds of people at one time. Today, was the first time I've seen 4 people on, at one time, I was extremely happy. We still can broadcast the show in question if he allows, then we'll have material for the following week, ready to go. Once we get some acoustic BBQ from the NY boys, we can add that into a rotation, on Friday nights. Eventually, I would like to get about 4 shows, and play one each Friday night. Can you make sure I'll be allowed to plug into the soundboard.

OU812
10-16-2002, 01:25 AM
i have the BBQ RECORDINGS it sounds great.

Sue
10-16-2002, 01:51 AM
It was great! If they play as well for you this Saturday, as they did this past Saturday for us at The Downtown-you're gonna be blown away! Hey...do we finally get to see pics from the LA crew?

OU812
10-16-2002, 09:37 PM
pictures if some one brings a camera

yleekiyote
10-16-2002, 10:47 PM
I was thinking of bring a camera, to take a picture of Randy and my son, so we might try to get together for one goofy shot.

zebrachikodoom
10-17-2002, 08:11 AM
excellent, we want to see you boys

yleekiyote
10-17-2002, 05:40 PM
If anyone is interested, I will be airing an album on Friday night, the 18th, at 8:00 central. The name of the group is Two Fires. Kevin Chalfant(vocals) - Journey, The Storm-- Josh Ramos(guitars)- Santana, The Storm-- Kenny Arnoff (drums)- John Mellencamp.

The schedule for the next week:

Sunday 20th----Journey "The Arrival Tour" New singer Steve Augeri
Monday 21st----The Storm "The Storm" -- Kevin Chalfant, Josh Ramos, Ross Valory, Steve Smith, Gregg Rolie

More to come!!!!