PDA

View Full Version : southern out door concert

jeff connelly
10-13-2002, 01:13 AM
we here in mississippi were to have the great concert. lynard skynard, molly hachet, russell walker,jjmuglerband,jimie van zant,travis tritt. It was on the very site the band crashed on well judy van bitch would not let that happin so we had to deal whith what did. Let Me tell you. The first band was great , the second band my cousin russell wallker kicks ass then,. The artmus pile the orinional drummer from skynard comes on and blasts the whole band and molly hatchet for not having a original member in the the band,he being a legend has to set his on drums up, and after 6 songs had theplug pulled on his band. Then travis came out on a pro stage .,Buy the way the otherbands played on a 18 wheler stage so did artimas . It was not rite for a legend such as artimas to playon a stage like that after the set he and his band talked to and signed everything everyone had he was the greatest I guess person I had ever met he was a great man, travis tritt was a a hole. his bus was leving when we were helping artimus pile load his drums in two dodge vans.just another day in the life a a mississippi man . rock out and roll on peace!

OU812
10-13-2002, 01:26 AM
JEFF ALL GOOD BANDS BUT NONE OF THE HAVE FIRE IN THERE SHOWS.

jeff connelly
10-13-2002, 08:37 PM
It was the most sorry affair i have ever been in the way it was handled is the most unpro thing i have ever been to . but guess what zebra plays the 19th I hope to be there. life is a trip not a destination.rock out and roll on peace!

OU812
10-13-2002, 08:48 PM
jeff let us know for sure if your going so we can hook up

ZEBRAFREAK
10-15-2002, 12:35 AM
SUNDAY, October 27th, 2002 -OUTDOORS-(12:00pm til 4:00pm)
" Circle of Life Farm & Rescue "
228 Messina Street
North Great River, New York (Suffolk County - Long Island)
631-582-3629
Directions - From LIE Exit 57 to Veteran's Memorial Hwy. Travel southest to Connetquot Avenue, follow to Messina Street. From Sunrise Hwy Exit 46 to Connetquot Avenue North to Messina Street.
With "SpongeBob SquarePants" meets "Scoobie Doo" for the kids!!!!