PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mr. Tambourine Man....

Zebra4Life
10-08-2002, 12:58 PM
1st of all Thanks to Bobby & Doreen for being great hosts. I had a great time. I breifly reviewed the recordings of the show, and the percussion, did not come out on the tape. With a few exceptions. The neighbors dog also did not show up.

chinarain62
10-08-2002, 02:10 PM
Well, glad to see that the msg board party was a great success. Unfortunately for me the timing wasn't there and I'm really sorry I had to miss it. But hey - there will be a next time - hopefully.

I missed meeting everyone and I will miss seeing you all at the Downtown this Saturday.

Things still are in a steady decline with my mom's health. Its tough to see her suffer with this God awful disease. ZFL you know the deal about that...

Anyway - without getting too somber - hope to see all of you soon!

Z4L - please tell RJ that I said hey - what's up???

LessPaull
10-08-2002, 09:39 PM
All of our Hearts & Prayers go to your Mom !! We're all holding genuine prayers for her & you and your Family..Hold Tight with Utmost Strength....We'll hope to see you on Saturday Night & hope to help you Enjoy an evening out !!

LessPaull
10-08-2002, 09:45 PM
You Got it All Wrong !!!...It's Mr Vodka Marrocca to you my friend !! & I'm so glad it didn't make the tape...We can all agree VODKA & Marraccas(& tamborines) DON'T MIX !!...I almost got a TWI that night !! (Tamborining While Intoxicated)...Thank GOD Randy didn't press charges !! (I got away with that one with the skin of my teeth !)...I learned my lesson...Leave The Tamborine Home & Hope a friend will Clap !

OU812
10-08-2002, 11:19 PM
did less bring pot brownies

Sue
10-08-2002, 11:27 PM
No, Johnny didn't bring the brownies. I had brownies in my death by chocolate and Christine made brownies too! Johnny and Bobby know what was in my death by chocolate. Dontcha guys? ;)

OU812
10-08-2002, 11:40 PM
johnny said he was going to make pot brownies for last sunday no shit.

zebrachikodoom
10-09-2002, 08:13 AM
yep i made brownie's with stuff in them, peanut butter chips

chinarain62
10-09-2002, 09:13 AM
Zebrachik -

Thanks for all your wishes and prayers. This is a rough time.

I WON"T be at the Downtown this Saturday unfortunately. I'll miss seeing you all.

'Til the next time.....

zebrachikodoom
10-09-2002, 01:38 PM
china rain it's too bad that you can't come, sorry! best wishes to your family