PDA

View Full Version : Internet Radio Stats

yleekiyote
09-19-2002, 01:24 PM
Just thought I share this with everyone. This is by location and by hours:minutes.

United States-------435:50
Sweden---------------10:28
United Kingdom-------7:51
Germany----------------3:37
Spain--------------------3:34
Japan--------------------3:08
Mexico-------------------1:44
Chile-----------------------:42
Turkey---------------------:37
France---------------------:29
Denmark------------------:28
Netherlands--------------:03

And several hits from other countries. This is just the past 30 days folks. I also have one it's by cities. I think it's a little misleading though. Since I'm usually signed on all the time at home, it shows LA for only 2 hours, and Texas as 358 hours, which I think it is where you actually access the internet. Just thought I'd share that with everyone here.

OU812
09-20-2002, 12:07 AM
YOU SHOULD SEND THAT TO RANDY.

yleekiyote
09-20-2002, 09:50 AM
I emailed him about this a few days ago. I'll send him these stats, so he can see how well this thing has been, just since I started it about 2 months ago. These stats are just for the past 30 days, not including the previous month, and all word of mouth, and some advertising. Once the site gets more hits, then it gets free advertisement from Live365.com. They headline their picks as great choice on the front page. Which reminds me OU812, have you talked to Randy on what we discussed at H.O.B. yet? I would even take the Live Bait show right now, if it is possible. Anything I can get out there can help. I'm going to slowly mix in more Zebra tunes back into the format, but I'm going to need to purchase more space. Let me know about getting me the audio from the gigs.