PDA

View Full Version : CD Promo

yleekiyote
09-19-2002, 12:27 PM
I emailed Randy on this. I thought it would be nice to create a CD promo with Arabian Nights and another tune and get it out to the public. I'm sure it all falls on whether or not the release date sticks or gets moved even further. In the meantime, they can do this on the cheap, and get the music out to local stations (if they are not extinct in your area). Once you have a label, they can market it, and get it out. I've got a CD burner, send me some blanks, and I'll get to burnin'. Someone create a plain cover with The Door.com logo and the date and title of the album, and we can sell it here on the website. There are several avenues we can use, like Melodicrock.com, that we can get the word out and spreading about the release. I'll will be recording a demo to lead off Arabian Nights on my radio station this weekend.

MrBungle
07-06-2003, 02:18 AM
ahh ha ha, love the archives

chinarain62
07-06-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by yleekiyote
I emailed Randy on this. I thought it would be nice to create a CD promo with Arabian Nights and another tune and get it out to the public. I'm sure it all falls on whether or not the release date sticks or gets moved even further. In the meantime, they can do this on the cheap, and get the music out to local stations (if they are not extinct in your area). Once you have a label, they can market it, and get it out. I've got a CD burner, send me some blanks, and I'll get to burnin'. Someone create a plain cover with The Door.com logo and the date and title of the album, and we can sell it here on the website. There are several avenues we can use, like Melodicrock.com, that we can get the word out and spreading about the release. I'll will be recording a demo to lead off Arabian Nights on my radio station this weekend.

I think he was up for the idea. One of the NY street teams in Long Island are doing that! GO FOR IT!