PDA

View Full Version : Zebra fans mp3 station is up!

banterman
09-10-2002, 06:24 PM
Hello all,

Some might recall my asking who in this forum were musicians so we could put our songs on an mp3 station for people to check out what happens when Zebra fans make their own music. Well, I have gotten such a thing together!

go to http://www.mp3.com/stations/zebrastripes and you will hear music from musicians from this chat forum.

Right now we have Damian Kidder (aka Ryank), me, Banter, and Johnny Race (aka LessPaul). You'll notice right now there's a lot of me and Banter, but I hope to even things out with more additions in the near future. If you are a musician with music on mp3.com. please let me know and you'll be added. Also, if you are a musician who would LIKE to be on mp3.com but you don't know how, let me know!

-Dan

zebrachikodoom
09-10-2002, 06:25 PM
i play bass, but no band, no c.d.

banterman
09-10-2002, 06:27 PM
cool. the question is, do you have any original material recorded in a viable format (ie on a CD, on mp3 or wav)

if not, then let me know when you do!

LessPaull
09-10-2002, 08:11 PM
The Stuff on my mp3 site is all me, playing everything...I'm in the process of my band recordings of original music..When "The Race Odyssey Band" is done with some serious sessions..It'll all be posted !! Thank You for going out of your way for us !! You Rock !!I'll add that link to my mp3 site !!