PDA

View Full Version : Randy Jackson's Electric Plant!!!

ZEBRAFREAK
08-28-2002, 12:00 AM
HEY EVERYONE...I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO AND I'M STILL ALIVE...
JUST GOT HOME FROM THE HUDSON AND MC COY'S SHOW...IT WAS AWESOME!!!
I MET SOME MESSAGEBOARD MEMBERS AND
TOOK PICS THAT WILL PROBABLY BE POSTED SOON BY J.B....
HAD LOTS OF FUN WITH THE BANKS BOYS AS USUAL!!!
MET OU814,LESSPAUL,ZEBRACHIKODOOM,RUSHTRADER...I WISH OU812 COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!
OU812...OU813 AND OU814 ALL TOGETHER WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT!!!
WELL IT'S LATE AND ONE POST A DAY WILL SUFFICE FOR NOW...
RANDY TOLD ME TONIGHT THAT THE NEW ALBUM WILL BE OUT IN FEBRUARY...
A COMPANY IN TEXAS IS DISTRIBUTING IT FOR THEM!!!

administrator
08-28-2002, 11:52 AM
First of all I thought the band played and sounded exceptional!
This was def one of the better shows! Not saying that all the shows were not great!

Also it was cool to meet a lot of the message board people!

Only bad part of the night was about 8 mins into the show a cop pushes me and with a **** attitude says "LOWER IT!"
Well the way we are doing the system, I can't lower it if the stage volume does not come down. And honestly I know of no way to lower Powell!!! So it kinda blew my mojo for the next few tunes.
In Fact I was a bit un comfortable with the sound the rest of the night. But I dont think anyone really noticed.

The recordings I made sound pretty good. I will be posting them in a secret place as soon as I master them. I will post info in message boards.

I put a bunch of new photos up on www.randyjackson.com

Also working on video!

Thats about it for now......

peace out

Drlego

J.B.
08-28-2002, 12:21 PM
Peter,

I sent you a private message (PM), but it doesn't look like you got it (based on my sent list) and it looks like you are not setup to receive PM's.
My audio recording came out well too. It might be cool if you could blend my audience recording with your board recording for a more enhanced sound?
Let me know if you want my digital pics from last night, and if so, where to send them.
Nice meeting you and others last night. It was a great show and great time.

OU812
08-28-2002, 01:47 PM
HOLY SHIT MOTHER OF GOD SON OF A BEOTCH JESUS H CHRIST I CANT BELEAVE WHAT I JUST SAW A POST BY THE ONE AND ONLY ZEBRAFREAK . WHAT I WANT TO KNOW HOW COME OU813 WAS NOT IN THE PICTURE.

zebrachikodoom
08-28-2002, 05:15 PM
who is 0u813?

OU812
08-28-2002, 10:38 PM
ONLY ME AND JB AND ZEBRAFREAK KNOW. I WAS TOLD THAT HE WAS IN A PICTURES THAT WAS POSTED ON RANDYS SITE.

LessPaull
08-29-2002, 10:32 PM
also that were not in the pictures was OU819 & 90210!! they were piss drunk that OU812 wasn't there !!

drlego
08-29-2002, 11:18 PM
Just got word that Bobby Rondinelli is playing on monday!
Should be cool!

JB, got pics, thanks!
Posted on the site.

See you all monday!

Working on the vids!

lego out

zebrachikodoom
08-30-2002, 01:39 PM
bobby huh? maybe i should bring that poster with me again. maybe not. dunno i don't want to ruin it

zebrachikodoom
08-30-2002, 01:43 PM
hey zebrafeak it was great to meet you the other night. i had so much fun. are you going on monday?

OU812
08-30-2002, 02:59 PM
cross your fingers and hope he responds.

Sue
08-30-2002, 06:57 PM
Jeez OU812...why so bitter? Sounds like you lost your best friend :( Turn that frown upside-down :)

LessPaull
08-30-2002, 10:12 PM
Just got an E-Mail ...Bobby Rondinelli will be behind the Drum Master Kit !!...Powell Did An Unbelievable job behind the kit !! He's Doing John Bonham to a "T", and doesn't even break a sweat !...a very talented Drummer(Percussionist !) ..Last saw Bobby play with "Blue Oyster Cult"...He Kicks Some Ass !! I'll Be at the Show !!! Maybe we can all chip in & get OU812 a plane ticket to New York !!

OU812
09-01-2002, 10:38 PM
NA SUE ITS JUST HES ONE OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS WITH OVER 950 POST . JUST LOOKING FOR HIM TO HAVE FUN LIKE THE REST OF US . OH BUY THE WAY YOU LOOK GREAT TODAY.