PDA

View Full Version : Zebra Facts Or Storys

OU812
08-21-2002, 02:59 PM
THIS IS THE ZEBRA FACTS AND STORY THREAD . DO YOU HAVE A FACT OR A GOOD STORY TO TELL ABOUT ZEBRA.

OU812
08-21-2002, 03:05 PM
ONE FACT THAT I KNOW OF IS . OF ALL THE YEARS I HAVE SEEN ZEBRA FELIX HAS ALWAYS BEEN ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE STAGE.

zebrachikodoom
08-21-2002, 04:29 PM
everytime they do heartbreaker randy plays the solo like a zeppelin bootleg or live copy

zebrachikodoom
08-21-2002, 04:31 PM
my friend was maced by accident at guys first show back in january of 99'

zebrachikodoom
08-21-2002, 04:31 PM
too young to have any wild stories

ryank
08-21-2002, 04:45 PM
When i saw zebra for the first time, i didn't know what they looked like, or how many people were in the band. I mean, my tape(borrowed) didn't have a cover, and the radio commercial did say "when black and white stripes hit the stage". So i was expecting about 5 guys to come out with some zebra spandex or face paint, but these 3 roadie looking guys walked out, and i thought they were doing a sound check. Bam! "As I Said Before" I was hooked.

zebrachikodoom
08-21-2002, 04:54 PM
he he he

LessPaull
08-21-2002, 06:17 PM
I believe it was 1980 when the BC RICH BITCH came out & Randy Jackson,Joe Perry & Eddie Ojeda were the Mainstream Rockers who put that Guitar on the map !!

OU812
08-22-2002, 12:14 PM
I remember the dark one and the white one .I dont think he plays the dubble neck any more.

JJD
08-22-2002, 07:15 PM
I remember the benefit concert for Zebra at Hammerheads in West Islip NY after all their equipment was stolen in Houston. Twisted, Southern Cross, The Good Rats and Zebra. Zebra went on at like 4:30AM...

Also remember their first show at the Nassau Coliseum opening up for a Joe Perry/Brad Whiteford less Aerosmith. Zebra blew them away... Aerosmith took an extra hour to come on. Had to wait for the crowd to stop chanting for Zebra.

lc2559
08-22-2002, 08:57 PM
Two things pop into my mind, both at Speaks on Long Island back in the 80's.
I took a buddy to see Zebra after raving about them for years and when they hit the stage there was a fourth member. It turns out that Randy broke a finger and couldn't play guitar. He sang, someone I don't remember played guitar, and my friend never saw Randy play guitar! Another night at Speaks was a Halloween party in which Randy played the whole night in full clown costume.

LessPaull
08-22-2002, 10:00 PM
Oh Yea !! Randy used it at the Brookhaven Ampitheater last year when Zebra blew away Blue Oyster Cult ..AGAIN!!

Doc
08-22-2002, 10:57 PM
When Zebra's new album takes off and they become a huge hit, maybe we can put all these amazing stories together and put out a book or something, cause you know like once at Speaks my friend was running back to the car and tripped and fell and cut up both his knees and we drove home and stopped at White Castle and then my friend got sic and then you know he passed out and one time at band camp.....

Jesus Christ folks, How lame are these posts. Please zebra get the new album out, peolpe are running put of things to talk about.

Oh yeah and there was this one time when Randy played All of My Love and he played the keyboards with one hand and oh yeah yeah yeah he played Going to California and sat in the middle and felix went to the right side of the stage. Man when he did that the place went nuts. Imagine Felix on the right side. and Blah blab blah blah blah

OU812
08-22-2002, 11:19 PM
I can remember randy smoking on stage and some times getting on the drums.

RockinRob1970
08-23-2002, 02:31 AM
Yes, Randy still plays the double-neck Bitch. The single one is a great guitar. I got to strum on it one night before he came on. Those are awesome guitars. I remember him using that Roland Guitar synthesizer in the 80's for "I don't Care". Don't care for the sound of that Yamaha 12 string he's been playing on solo. As far as that Les goes, it's probably one of his oldest guitars. I hav e an '83 Les Cust.

Randy used to bring out a piano to play Lulaby in the early 80's.

One time in '83 (Slidell), they had trouble keeping the crowd pushed back "Everybody needs to move back or Zebra will not come on." Zebra had security guards.

One time I saw Zebra on the President riverboat and it sailed when they played. Great food there too.

One guy was dragged out by 5 grown men after a brutal fight on the floor during like the 4th song at Chalmette Civic center.

I got so drunk one night waiting for Zebra to come on stage, I went to put my beer bottle down and smashed it by accident. (is that drunk or what?.......Burrup.

Great show's around Randy's birthday /Mardi-Gras on West End (New Orleans) Was there for the live broadcast at 1:30 in the morning. After the crowd left, there was SIX INCHS of beer bottles covering floor! I am not kidding (what a rockin' crowd that was!)

Does anybody know whether Felix's parents still pick there son up from N.O. concerts?

Does anybody notice that Zebra's anniversary concerts are different from the others?

OU812
08-23-2002, 10:40 AM
I remember the president shows as well . one night guy was sick he would play then throw up on the side of the stage . the boat had way to many people on board . If you had to take a piss you were out. The west end shows back in the day were great as well . REMEMBER RICHIES 3D THE FIRE DEPT WOULD SHOW UP AND STOP THE PEOPLE FROM GOING IN SIDE BECAUSE OF THE CAPACTY.

zebrachikodoom
08-23-2002, 03:06 PM
i saw randy screw up the words to one more chance, he sand took a journey down,twice instead of took another journey yesterday

zebrachikodoom
08-23-2002, 03:07 PM
randy used to smoke cigarettes? or smoking guitar playing?

Doc
08-23-2002, 09:45 PM
Hey I am so sorry. These stories are riveting. Imagine Slidell, wow, what could be next

J.B.
08-23-2002, 10:05 PM
What's Up Doc???

I couldn't help but notice your knack for criticism, but so far you're rather shallow otherwise. I propose that next we get a riveting story from you. What do you have to contribute to this forum? Dazzle us with your brilliance.

Maybe you should take two aspirin and check in again in the morning.

ryank
08-23-2002, 11:30 PM
Doc, some visitors here are new, and we're getting new ones all the time. Some are just discovering zebra, and others are rediscovering zebra. People may never had a chance to share their experiences. I've enjoyed reading them. Lighten up.

Doc
08-26-2002, 11:54 PM
You folks are right

OU812
08-27-2002, 12:12 AM
DOC CAN YOU E MAIL ME ALL THE PICTURES FROM THAT SHOW OR POST THEM UP ON THIS SITE .

RockinRob1970
08-27-2002, 01:14 AM
How about an MPEG?

GreggCo
08-27-2002, 07:35 AM
I think the show was at The Ritz in NYC....One More Chance, going into slow part "I took a journey down to paradise..."Guy must have thought it was a different part of song, starts wailing on drums , a whole bunch of fills and cymbals. Randy and Felix turn around to look at him abruptly, guy stops, embarrassed, puts a towel over head, the song continues, all ready to crack up!!!!

ryank
08-27-2002, 02:00 PM
I think i know that look (abrubtly:) that you're talkin about. I remember at the texas club, people were talkin about randy being a little mad that felix was drinking too much before the show. On stage, randy shook his head, and felix hit a honker on who's behind the door. Whew, that look! I'd hate to be on the receiving end of it. Another time, the roadie tuned the acoustic wrong?Wrong tuning, randy tried to adjust, but it didn't work, they had an argument w/ roadie right up on stage.

OU812
08-27-2002, 03:52 PM
RYANK I REMEMBER RANDY WAS HOT I THINK THAT WAS AROUND 1994/95

Doc
08-27-2002, 07:00 PM
Folks,
My computer is as old as an etch a sketch. No way to mpeg, email pics. If zebra ever in Jersey I'll Bring the negatives to a show.

RockinRob1970
08-27-2002, 11:27 PM
At the sausage fest in Laplace, La one fall; it was so damn cold I could bearly stand it. It's hard to play guitar in the cold. But anyway; they were playing and about the 2 song (one more chance) I don't know what happened, but about 30 sec into the song they just stopped. Randy says "Where going to try that one over again."

Mike
08-28-2002, 09:51 AM
I was at that show in Laplace - The Andouille Festival. I distinctly remember that restart of "One More Chance". I have been a Zebra Fan since the early 80's and must say that was the worst show I ever saw them play!

zebrachikodoom
08-28-2002, 09:56 AM
the best show ever was last night cause randy gave me a b-day kiss

OU812
08-28-2002, 01:54 PM
HAPPY B DAY

zebrachikodoom
08-28-2002, 01:56 PM
thanks

OU812
08-28-2002, 02:30 PM
WELL THANK YOU FOR THANKING ME .

zebrachikodoom
08-28-2002, 02:32 PM
thank you for thanking me for thanking you

zebrachikodoom
08-28-2002, 02:33 PM
that was lame

GreggCo
08-28-2002, 02:33 PM
I want to thank you for let ting me be my self. AGAIN!

OU812
08-28-2002, 02:57 PM
HAY zebrachikodoom AND GreggCo THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST AND A BIG THANKS TO ZDOOM THANKS FOR THANKING ME AFTER T THANKED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE.

RockinRob1970
08-28-2002, 03:00 PM
I was cold as shit wasn't it? Brrrr.

OU812
08-28-2002, 03:31 PM
ARE YOU TALKING LAST WINTER .

GreggCo
08-28-2002, 04:13 PM
I try to touch everyone's life that I know with some humor. Some may disagree......

mark
08-28-2002, 04:16 PM
THEY HAVE BLACK N WHITE STRIPES!
AND A TAIL TOO!

nolatom
08-28-2002, 05:43 PM
thanks............

GreggCo
08-28-2002, 05:55 PM
Mark dont make Danny OURSOOO come out in costume. Anyone heard from him????

OU812
08-28-2002, 10:35 PM
nolatom WAY U BEEN WE AINTS HEARD FROM LATLY.

nolatom
08-29-2002, 08:49 PM
Children take up a tremendous amount of my time............all good...................Zebra needs a real tour, I'm tired of thinking of them live............let's rock allready!

OU812
09-01-2002, 10:46 PM
I HAVE TWO KIDS 13 BOY 10 GIRL . IM DOING MY JOB BECAUSE THAY BOTH HATE RAP MUSIC. YOU WILL NEVER HERE THE WORDS YO WAS UP DOG FROM MY KIDS.

ZEBRAFREAK
09-02-2002, 12:01 AM
I HAVE A BUNCH OF VIDEO WHEN I WAS HELPING RANDY(ROADIE/CD&SHIRT SALES)
DURING '97...THE RIPTIDE'S AUDIO OF ACOUSTIC "WHO'S BEHIND THE DOOR" THAT
JOHN BANKS DOWNLOADED TO THE ZEBRABAND FILES WAS FROM A VIDEO I LET HIM BORROW...
IT'S AN AWESOME VERSION!!! ZEBRA DID A SPEAKS REUNION SHOW ON FRIDAY JULY 25,1997
...ZEBRA WENT ON FIRST AND LAST THAT NIGHT AND THE SHOW ENDED AT EXACTLY 4AM ONLY
CAUSE THE OWNER MADE THEM STOP!!
THEN SATURDAY NIGHT THEY DID A 3HR SHOW AT THE VILLAGE PUB...WHICH INCLUDED THE
MOODY BLUES,ZZ TOP,DAVID BOWIE,ROLLING STONES, AND OF COURSE LOTS OF ZEPPELIN
AND THAT WAS THE ENCORE!!!!I DROPPED MY MOTORCYCLE THAT NIGHT--BROKE MY ANKLE,
RIPPED OPEN MY ARM AND THAT WAS ON THE WAY TO THE SHOW,ROCKED OUT AND DANCED
AROUND,LEFT THE VILLAGE PUB AT 5AM AFTER LOADING THE TRUCK WITH THE BAND AND
CREW, THEN RODE MY BIKE HOME 27 MILES, COULD HARDLY SHIFT GEARS WITH MY SWOLLEN
ANKLE, TOOK OFF MY SNEAKER AND SAID "HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!" WENT TO THE
HOSPITAL CLEANED MY ARM PUT MY LEG IN A CAST GAVE ME SOME DRUGS AND SENT ME ON
MY WAY...I GOT A RIDE TO A FRIENDS HOUSE WITH WHOM I HAD PLANS TO GO TO RANDY'S
3PM RIPTIDES SHOW WITH AND CAUGHT THIS VERY RARE AND DIFFERENT ACOUSTIC SHOW!!
RANDY WAS SO BURNT OUT FROM THE 2 PREVIOUS NIGHTS THAT HE WAS ASKING ME WHAT
THE WORDS WERE FOR THE SONGS...WHEN HE SAW MY CAST HE ASKED WHAT HAPPENED...
I SAID IT WAS HIS FAULT AND TOLD HIM THE STORY...HE DEDICATED "NOBODY'S FAULT BUT MINE"
TO ME...THAT'S A HARD SONG TO DO ACOUSTIC...HE SIGNED MY CAST "IT'S MY FAULT RANDY JACKSON" WHAT A WEEKEND!!! I THINK JOHN BANKS ALSO UPLOADED "NFBM" FROM
THAT SHOW TO THE ZEBRABAND FILES...I STILL HAVE THE VIDEO AND WILL PROBABLY
WATCH IT TOMORROW NOW THAT I'M RE-LIVING IT!! TO THIS DAY FELIX ASKS ME
"HOW'S YOUR ARM!?!" CAUSE WHEN I WALKED INTO THE VILLAGE PUB THAT NIGHT
IT WAS BLEEDING AND LOOKED LIKE CHOP MEAT!! HARD TO BELIEVE THAT WAS ALMOST 5 YEARS AGO!!!
I GUESS YOU COULD CALL ME A FAN!! DID I EVER TELL YOU THE STORY OF RANDY SINGING WITH MY BAND!!
---THAT'S A STORY FOR ANOTHER NIGHT...BOBBY

LessPaull
09-02-2002, 12:06 AM
Wow...they should cast Bruce Willis for that part in a movie...That should be called "DIE HARD"..The Legendary Rock N Roll Fan !!"

ZEBRAFREAK
09-02-2002, 12:18 AM
THE SHOW AUG 3RD 2002 AT THE DOWNTOWN AN SOMEONE REQUESTED
"THE ORIGINAL LA LA SONG" AND RANDY ASKED GUY AND FELIX IF THEY REMEMBERED IT THEY SAID YES...WHEN THEY STARTED THE SONG ALL OF A SUDDEN RANDY AND GUY STOP AND RANDY TELLS FELIX NO!! THE ORIGINAL LA LA SONG...AND THEY STARTED FROM THE BEGINNING AND DID THE ORIGINAL!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Lullaby
09-02-2002, 08:28 AM
My FIRST experience with Zebra was back in 1983, when I have heard them for the first time.

Back then, we had a cool radio show, all cool stuff, and the Dj was announcing the next four spins and stuff, and I was taping, as usual.
Anyways, there was that tune...no, make that THAT TUNE that grabbed my ears and never let go since then. Boy, was I floored! Those vocals!! As in OMG OMG OMG!
I get pretty sensitive when it comes to vocals, vocals make it or break it for me, but I was like, WHOA!! The songs: As I Said Before and Who's Behind The Door... 'Nuff said?

And then, I went over to my brother's immediately, all bouncy and all that, like, I really went over the top, going like, "You need to hear this!! YOU MUST HEAR THIS!!!!!" And my brother went like, "OMG, what happened?" And I went like, "*gaaaaasp* PLAY THAT GODDAMN ****ER!! N*O*W!!!"
And he did, and he went like, "I love you, sis!! Whoah, what the hell?? What's the name of that band????"
And me, still being unable to do anything else than gasp and stuff, muttered, "Zebra" and that was it.
My brother, though, over the years, lost track of some of the brilliant AOR and Rock 80's tunes, yet he recently had a flashback and so... The rest is history.

drlego
09-03-2002, 10:44 AM
In the earlt 80's there were 4 major people playing BC Rich's.
Randy (Of Course), Joe Perry, Rick Derringer, and Neil Geraldo.

Randy had a Double Neck KOA Bich (Which was stolen) Also a KOA Mocking Bird. After the fund raiser he got matching white bich's. A six String and a Double Neck. Randy did a lot of expermenting with his guitars. From what I understand all the complex electronics are disconnected. The guitars are just standard wiring now. Also you may notice on the 12 String of the doubleneck there is a single coil pickup in the rythm position.
Same on the six string.

When I was about 16....some how we would get into speaks! Randy and the band blew me away! I have been a hardcore fan ever since. Also Lucky to have the oppertunity to work with them on and off over the years.

Does anyone remember when randy had a synth right next to him on stage, and he did the solo for "All Of My Love"?

As a guitar player for over 20 years I can tell you this......If you ever really watch Randy play, he is just on a genius level!

OU812
09-03-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by ZEBRAFREAK
THE SHOW AUG 3RD 2002 AT THE DOWNTOWN AN SOMEONE REQUESTED
"THE ORIGINAL LA LA SONG" AND RANDY ASKED GUY AND FELIX IF THEY REMEMBERED IT THEY SAID YES...WHEN THEY STARTED THE SONG ALL OF A SUDDEN RANDY AND GUY STOP AND RANDY TELLS FELIX NO!! THE ORIGINAL LA LA SONG...AND THEY STARTED FROM THE BEGINNING AND DID THE ORIGINAL!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!! ORIGINAL LA LA NOW THATS ONE I WANT TO HERE AGAIN . THANKS BOB TWO KICK ASS STORIES.

ZEBRAFREAK
09-03-2002, 01:13 PM
REMIND ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE TIME I WALKED/HITCHED HOME FROM SPEAKS AFTER A ZEBRA SHOW!!!

RockinRob1970
09-03-2002, 03:54 PM
What is KOA? I love the Bitch design. That is an awesome guitar. I thought the "R" on the headstock meant it was a Rickenbacker. I remember Randy playing the Roland GS in the 80's, does he still have that one? It has nylon strings. Sounded great though. I also remember the white piano on stage in '83 on which Randy played Lulaby. That's cool when bands do that just for one song.

Another time, I saw Zebra at the "Take Two" in Biloxi, Ms. outdoors. (Great outdoor show.) Before Randy got on stage, he was spraying this spray on his left hand. Anybody know what that was? Was it pain spray,slick spray or anti-persperant? I wonder if anti-persperant is a good ideah for a hand, sweaty hands ****s while playing guitar.

La La La La La La La La La

ryank
09-03-2002, 04:06 PM
i think it's called fast fret or something? sort of like a lubricant. Sometimes those strings can be a little rough.

LessPaull
09-03-2002, 06:15 PM
Does anybody remember ZEBRA playing "Blowin Free" by Wishbone Ash..I heard it once & immediatly bought a Wishbone Ash album that had that song !! & still today I play that album !!

RockinRob1970
09-03-2002, 08:13 PM
I know what fast fret and finger ease looks like, but this was a big can of stuff and he sprayed the shit on his hand for about 10 minutes. I was like what is that? I think it could have been anti-persperant.

ZEBRAFREAK
09-03-2002, 10:36 PM
HEY LESS I HAVE A COPY OF THEM DOING BLOWIN' FREE IF YOU WANT IT I'LL BURN IT FOR YA AND REMIND ME TO BRING IT NEXT TIME WE'RE GONNA MEET!!! MAYBE JB COULD UPLOAD TO ZEBRABAND FILES!!!

LessPaull
09-04-2002, 04:05 PM
My Life will now Complete !! I Love You Man !!Yes, you can have my Bud Light !

OU812
09-04-2002, 04:14 PM
HAY zebrafreak you want to sell that bud light.

zebrachikodoom
09-04-2002, 08:59 PM
i love that song blowin' free but never heard zebra do it but would love to

ZEBRAFREAK
09-05-2002, 01:41 AM
ADMISSION TO ZEBRA LIVE...$15
BUD LIGHT AT A BAR...$3.00
BLOWIN' FREE PLAYED BY ZEBRA...PRICELESS

OU812
09-05-2002, 01:53 AM
SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO USE YOUR MASTER CARD.

zebrachikodoom
09-05-2002, 08:45 AM
such a great song. zebrafreak i'll make you the last copy of the maddhatter tape if you make me a copy of blowin' free

zebrachikodoom
09-05-2002, 08:46 AM
less paul i'll go out today and and by some more blanks cause you were cool enough to give me that glass etch i decided it's go on the truck along with my power puff girls floor matts that i got for my b day

EVHFV
09-06-2002, 07:38 PM
Koa is a wood from Hawaii used to make, among other things, guitars. Unfortunately, as with many other exotic woods, it is getting more rare and much more expensive. It has a look, when finished with just a clearcoat, much like mahogany, except much richer and deeper. Truly a beautiful wood to make a guitar out of, and very sad that Randy no longer has them. You hardly ever see a guitar being made from this wood anymore. If you have one, kep it. And if you find one and can afford it, BUY it!!!

By the way, for those who have heard, and those who haven't, Zebra have been getting many MANY mentions as of late on the Howard Stern show. Stuttering John hired them for his annual wedding anniversary party, and obviously loves the band!!! So for those interested, their going rate for playing at a party is $3,000.00. Yes, 3 thousand smackaroonies. At least that's what they charged Stuttering John. He said so right on the air....many times. A thousand bucks a piece for a few hours work on a Saturday. Not a bad gig if you can get it!!!

OU812
09-06-2002, 08:40 PM
go Stuttering John

RockinRob1970
09-07-2002, 12:16 AM
thanks for the info EVH. If you had 3 G's and a crowd of paying people, it would be cost effective for me.

ZEBRAFREAK
09-08-2002, 06:12 PM
SORRY ZEBRACHIKODOOM...I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WANTED BLOWIN' FREE ALSO OR YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN IT LAST NIGHT!!!

DestrehanEddie
09-09-2002, 10:25 PM
I remember Greg Wright getting up and jamming with Zebra at Ole Man River's at about 430 am.....everyone was trippin

OU812
09-10-2002, 12:24 AM
what year was that. was that when OMR reopended back in the early 90s

GreggCo
09-10-2002, 10:02 AM
uhhhh Zebrafreak said Blowin' Free. YEAHHH HEH HEH HEH HEH

OU812
09-10-2002, 12:42 PM
if you need a copy i can post one up on my play for you to down load.

DestrehanEddie
09-10-2002, 12:58 PM
Gregg Wright & Zebra at OMR probably around early 83 maybe earlier

Wakddood
09-02-2003, 11:03 PM
This thread has some great stories, I'm resurrecting it so people will post more stories.

Eddie S
09-02-2003, 11:28 PM
Thanks great stuff here

GuitarPLYR
09-02-2003, 11:54 PM
Great thread!!! Another little story is when Zebra played at the Strawberry Festival a couple of years ago, Randy switched guitars to do "Rock Candy". His roadie gave him the guitar without a strap. Randy had to hold up the guitar and play it at the same time. He seemed pissed at first, but then blew it off. Of course he didn't miss a lick.

macca
09-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Zebra stories.....where do I start?? First time seeing them was at Old Man Rivers the day after John Bonham died in 1980. Leave house around 8 or so....if not, you don't see the first set! Place packed to the gills...... 3 sets.....don't get finished until 4:30 or 5AM. They play EVERYTHING......SeeSaw, Story, Blowin Free, Kashmir, Rain Song, Song Remains The Same, Stairway, Farewell to Kings, Spirit Of Radio, Passage To Bangkok, Monkey Man, Tush, Jesus/Bus, Ziggy Stardust, Lots of F'N Zeppelin(Randy's voice freaked me out....he did Zep better than Zep), and lots of originals....many of which sounded drastically different than what's out officially(LaLa, Bears, Free, Life Has Changed) I only wish I would have logged that setlist!

Another instance......they're doing Good Times, Bad Times. Before the end of the song(instrumental), Randy's rig dies. Felix and Guy don't miss a beat....Randy's standing up there conducting and obviously feeling a bit embarassed.

A year or so later......the guys are in a great mood and before the first set is over they ask the crowd if we're up for the 2nd set being ALL original. Yeah...it don't sound like much now, but back then, not many bands had enough original stuff to fill a set.

So many memories, I could write for days of what's happened over 23 years.........

ZEBRAFREAK
09-03-2003, 12:47 AM
THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN ZEBRA DID THE COVERS WE'D LIKE TO HEAR AGAIN...
THEY COULD BRING OUT 2 OR 3 AT EACH SHOW...
TIMMY PINCH ME I'M DREAMING AGAIN!!!

OU812
09-03-2003, 12:51 AM
Something better change soon . I think the cd has leveled off.

macca
09-03-2003, 01:53 AM
and we can thank the radio stations and stores for that!!:mad:

MrBungle
09-03-2003, 01:57 AM
time for the street teams to work overtime again!

macca
09-03-2003, 02:00 AM
I wish somebody could go in Best Buy and bitch-slap them!

ZEBRAFREAK
09-03-2003, 02:26 AM
WE NEED A NEW CD/EP WITH:

DIRECTIONS
TO FIND YOUR DREAMS
SHE'S WAITING FOR YOU
LAST TIME
NEW MILLENIUM VERSION OF:
WHO'S BEHIND THE DOOR

Don Wishon
09-03-2003, 11:12 AM
Mr. B's right...let's not give up. Come on, Tim...we've waited 17 years for this. The CD has only been out for two months now.

RandyJ4ever
09-03-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by zebrachikodoom
the best show ever was last night cause randy gave me a b-day kiss

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY CHRISTINE!!!!!!! ON THE LIPS!?!?!?!?! :D

RandyJ4ever
09-03-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by ryank
Doc, some visitors here are new, and we're getting new ones all the time. Some are just discovering zebra, and others are rediscovering zebra. People may never had a chance to share their experiences. I've enjoyed reading them. Lighten up.

I'm enjoying reading them also!!

zebrachikodoom
09-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by ZEBRAFREAK
WE NEED A NEW CD/EP WITH:

DIRECTIONS
TO FIND YOUR DREAMS
SHE'S WAITING FOR YOU
LAST TIME
NEW MILLENIUM VERSION OF:
WHO'S BEHIND THE DOOR

yeah what he said

zebrachikodoom
09-03-2003, 02:26 PM
i got a story now

7-11-03

zebra {randy} dedicated "so i dance" to me , i was in tears

and i just might have one for you tomorrow after my b-day celibration at the pub tonight

danny
09-03-2003, 07:09 PM
WE ARE GOING TO BE CELEBRATING DEBBIE'S BIRTHDAY,AT RANDY'S D&C SHOW,ON SEPTEMBER 12TH,SO ALL YOU GUY'S AND GAL'S,PLEASE TRY TO COME OUT,AND HAVE A DRINK,AND SOME CAKE WITH US..............THANKS, LET US ETERNALLY ROCK.......

OU812
09-03-2003, 10:57 PM
DANNY WE WILL SEE YOU THERE.

RockinRob1970
09-03-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by LessPaull
I believe it was 1980 when the BC RICH BITCH came out & Randy Jackson,Joe Perry & Eddie Ojeda were the Mainstream Rockers who put that Guitar on the map !!

I wish he would put it back on the map or give it to me!

macca
09-04-2003, 01:30 AM
Yeah R-Rob, he's gonna give you something that can't be replaced! And BC Rich's site is STILL down.............