PDA

View Full Version : Changing Format On September 1

yleekiyote
08-21-2002, 10:20 AM
For any of those that are interested, I will be changing the format of the Zebra radio station. I will still be playing Zebra, but mixed in with other 80's & 90's music. I will be doing a double album hour each day, one at noon, the other at midnight, central time. I'm considering on playing demo's from you guys that have a band or friends in a band. If this gets too outrageous, I might have to charge for my time and the extra storage space I will need. The station is going up the charts slowly, but doesn't show signs of it stopping. I'm hoping to get to the top and get even more listeners. My number one goal is to continue to promote Zebra, and the new album. I have seen new folks so some new people are visiting the site. Peace

ryank
08-21-2002, 01:11 PM
ylee, I think i misunderstood you when you asked for cd's from us. I thought you were saying "by us". Don't feel obligated to play demo's, that very well could get out of hand. You're doing a good thing. Sorry for the misunderstanding (in my private message). You need 80's and 90's cd's; got it bro. Glad to see the station climbing.

OU812
08-21-2002, 02:22 PM
I GOT IT DO A LED ZEBRA all zepp and zebra

LessPaull
08-21-2002, 06:21 PM
any possibilities of us in NY hearing this (via computer ?)