PDA

View Full Version : Hello from new Member

Houston-Zebra1
08-12-2002, 04:54 PM
just found the site from Melodic Rock dotcom. I've been a fan from the begining in the early 80's and have all the albums up to date and glad to hear that a new one is in the works. i grew up in Monroe Louisiana and Moved to Houston 11 years ago for work. I'm a Drummer and used to have a band back in 1981 until we broke up in mid 1985 and we used to attempt to play a few Zebra songs, but much to Randy's delight,........we never attempted them in public.

i got the new mp3 download and am anixiously awaiting the new album........so please keep me posted about when it will come out. i will definatel buy a couple of copies for myself and let my old bandmates know of the new record as well. i never get tired of listening to Zebra.......classic stuff imho. i've seen them live many times and caught them live at Backstage club in Houston a couple of times since i live here now. looking forward to a return to houston, but i would be willing to travel to see a show within four or five hours away in N.O. or Dallas or wherever.

keep me up to date........nice meeting all of you.

Sgt. Pepper
08-12-2002, 09:40 PM
Do you plan to make the Randy Jackson solo show this Friday at the 19th Hole in the Woodlands?
Or the Zebra show in September?

Houston-Zebra1
08-14-2002, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Sgt. Pepper
Do you plan to make the Randy Jackson solo show this Friday at the 19th Hole in the Woodlands?
Or the Zebra show in September?

i had no idea that either show was going on at all. thanks for the info. i'll be there now. i know where the Woodlands is, but i don't know where the 19th hole is, but i'll find out. when is the September show? actual date & venue?

again thanks for letting me know. :D

Don Wishon
08-14-2002, 03:44 PM
I am making the trip down from Dallas for the show this Friday. I am also putting together another acoustic show for Randy in Dallas (September 27) with special guests Terry Brock and Mark Mangold (from The Sign). Send me your e-mail address and I will make sure to provide you with updates.

Don
DonWishon1@aol.com

OU812
08-15-2002, 01:47 AM
DON THANKS I KNOW OF A LOT OF BANDS THAT WENT THROUGH THAT PLACE NLE / LILLIAN AXE / ZEBRA