PDA

View Full Version : Ann Wilson of Heart

Michael
08-11-2002, 12:40 PM
At last night's Seattle Seahawks Inaugural Game (yes I know it was a preseason game), Ann Wilson of Heart sang the National Anthem and her voice still sounds awesome!! She is also looking great!! From what I understand she's doing some kind of weight loss by using a belt. The belt is kept tight around the waist and apparently it helps in making the stomach feel full so one will not eat as much. Anyway, she is looking great!!

chinarain62
08-12-2002, 11:05 AM
Hey Michael:

Glad to hear Ann is looking better. I know her weight was a big deal for her and to acheive losing a ton of weight is quite an accomplishment. She ALWAYS had a smokin' voice. Too bad you don't live in this area, you are missing out on a GREAT Heart tribute band called Bad Animals. You can check out their website www.bad-animals.com. They kick some serious ass and the lead singer, Deana can give Ann a run for her money!

Michael
08-24-2002, 12:28 PM
Thanks chinarain for the web site for the Heart's tribute band "Bad Animals!" :)

LessPaull
08-24-2002, 06:58 PM
Chinarain62 nails it !!! I know Mark Mendoza gets a little flack cause he's in a Heart Tribute But, When anybody see's this Rock N Roll Band at its Best...They will be Floored !! Any Tribute Band doesn't get the recognition it deserves until "Word Of Mouth" comes into affect...Then It Builds !!! & with todays technology & talent...There's only one way to go & Thats To The Top !!! ( If your Serious !!) & most bands that have tribute bands out there DO recognise they're appreciated & go out of thier way to promote these bands !! Such as Bon Jovi, KISS, Journey,Rolling Stones, The Doors,Guns & Roses....Gene Simmons from KISS invited KISSNATION to join him & Paul at local Venues in NY to perform...NICE !!!

OU812
08-25-2002, 12:04 AM
at least mark is working and making some money.

mark
08-26-2002, 11:14 AM
I heard she's a Barracuda!

:D