PDA

View Full Version : what should i expect seeing randy tonite?

st.james major
08-08-2002, 05:19 PM
i've seen zebra alot, and heard some recordings of randy, but never saw him by himself. going to pass christian 2nite, what's it like?
st.j.m.

LessPaull
08-08-2002, 10:54 PM
An Acoustical "Drag You In"Ambiance that'll let you sit back..enjoy, and say.."WOW"..This Guy is Incredible!!!

mark
08-08-2002, 11:23 PM
Expect an awesome show. As Randy usually always puts on.

OU812
08-09-2002, 12:47 AM
Well st james you will NOT see him blow fire like gene or smash his equipment like the WHO .What you will see and here is a number of things (1) you will here great guitar playing and singing. (2) you will here some songs yull never thought you would ever here from randy. (3) and last as you drink beer after beer the last thing you will here is your PISS hitting the TOILET WATER after the show ends ....................... ha ha he he. where you know where g. co. ma. on. the. wa. ba

st.james major
08-09-2002, 11:14 AM
...in the words of ed sullivan (who?)
not alot of people(good!)
randy playing acoustic w/out guy & phelix really lets you hear his voice and string work(duh,that's all there is TO listen to) i enjoyed the diversity of songs he played,and to pull off a solo performance, you really have to be talented. just like when i first saw zebra(say bra, there's dis local band dat plays zep and they jam! wanna go see'um?)he did some zep tunes that were great!
all in all i was glad to go,but if i had to have randy/acoustic-vs.-zebra 'plugged IN', i like the zebra performances better. good job randy! nice to see you in such a venue. st.j.m.:)

OU812
08-10-2002, 01:48 AM
randy playing acoustic w/out guy & phelix. Who is phelix

LessPaull
08-12-2002, 08:07 PM
...an ancient God of the Felines who got last lix !!

OU812
08-13-2002, 11:29 AM
less thats heavy man.