PDA

View Full Version : Free Will Be The Next Song For Free Download

OU812
08-08-2002, 01:04 AM
THE NEXT SONG ZEBRA WILL PUT UP FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE.

LessPaull
08-08-2002, 11:38 PM
NICE !!!!! For some reason I don't save download files....I need "The Package", the words, who wrote what, who produced, special guests?, art design, "special thanks to..",an addition to my catalog, etc....Old Fashion ??? So Be It !!! It Killed Me not to have "Album Art" anymore when LP's phased out !!I had to pick up the First ZEBRA CD from an "Acoustic Randy" Show recently, cause I always listen to the LP...(I own 3 copies, whore out the first copy two months after its release !!,But I still own it !!)
......"You Could Take The Boy Out-a Brooklyn, Butcha Can't Take The Brooklyn Out-a Da Boy" !!

mark
08-08-2002, 11:47 PM
How o you know OU812? You got some sort of Spock mind meld on Randy or something?

OU812
08-09-2002, 12:18 AM
All i can say is the eyes chicko thay never lie.

mark
08-09-2002, 12:43 AM
All I can say is that in that in that new zebra studio version of
Arabian Nights tune, It sounds like like Randy says 'Down now ****in, Down now ****in, Down now ****in load,
Take it easy Randy! Its already on my C drive! lol!
Help us out here? Any Lyrics?

OU812
08-09-2002, 12:56 AM
If its the same part your talking about I think he's saying CAN YOU HERE IT WORKING NOW.

RockinRob1970
08-09-2002, 03:57 AM
It's not the F word, It's "I'm not lucky, We're not lucky" I heard it in person on 8/8.

Randy's acoustic show was awesome. The way he played "Bears" on acoustic was the best version of the song I've heard to date. He played more songs that will be on the new albulm. He sounded like a whole band; and no MIDI. He just played one after another for 3 hours. Took requests too.

Be sure and catch that show in Mandiville, or N.O.

If you were lukcy, you got to see the MIDI show. That was good but you won't see it anymore cause it takes 8 hours for just the sound check.

OU812
08-10-2002, 01:51 AM
I remember 8 years ago randy doing the midi show. It was to much for him to handle.