PDA

View Full Version : Arabian Nights Download

yleekiyote
08-07-2002, 04:12 PM
Hey Peter, how many times has Arabian Nights been downloaded since the 4th?

mark
08-07-2002, 10:28 PM
I tried forwarding it to a local radio station WDHA 105.5 to promote but i'm limited to 5K email transfers with attachments on my work servers. I have no PC at home and why bother. With that exception I have a laptop, cell phone and dialup access free of cost. Can someone else do it? I'm sure they'll promote it. Its a pretty cool radio station in upstate Jersey. Let me know? I'll forward their email address.

OU812
08-10-2002, 01:52 AM
At last a hint of HOPE.

Eileen
08-11-2002, 04:42 PM
Mark,
I emailed Randy asking him if they sent out any copies of Arabian nights to radio stations- just waiting for a reply.

LessPaull
08-11-2002, 07:14 PM
OH Man !!!....I was in Conneticut seeing "Acoustic Freedy Johnston & Marshall Crenshaw" and after the show at around 11:00 pm WNEW was on the radio & Eddie Trunk was playing ZEBRA, "Tell Me What You Want"...And I was Estatic he was gonna play "ARABIAN NIGHTS" next, cause I forwarded him the new ZEBRA song on www.thedoor.com ....& Eddie went on to say, Someone forwarded him the new ZEBRA song But, he doesn't still know how to down-load the music But, Talked about ZEBRA has new stuff & if that someone could burn it & he'll be happy to turn everyone on to the new ZEBRA !! ...Oh, So Close But Yet So Far !! ...****in-ay I'm Burnin Baby, Burnin' !! THATS WHAT WE GOTTA DO....a little Elbow Grease !!!!!
Start Burnin' & lets Get This Shit On The Radio without the help of the Suits !!!

Don Wishon
08-11-2002, 08:23 PM
Get Zebra, including the new material, back on the radio where they belong. Overcome corporate radio and make something happen. I have two, possibly three radio stations that are waiting to hear the new CD.

Eileen
08-12-2002, 08:07 AM
It's great that that radio station wants to play Arabian Nights,
just thimk if we could all get into calling our local radio stations and request it, it may just get their curiosity going. I think Zebra has a good chance at making a comeback and you guys are going to be a big part of it!!

JUKEBOX HERO
08-13-2002, 05:56 AM
for some reason i have been having trouble downloading this. if anyone would be kind enough to send me this id really appreciate it. thanks. just put arabian nights in the subject. thanks

OU812
08-13-2002, 11:20 AM
TRY TO RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TO DESK TOP

Peter_Klim
08-16-2002, 05:32 PM
I sent the download to my fiance. She replied:

"Wow, im speechless!!! I heard the whole thing!!!"

When I found out she was a Zebra fan i said "this is the girl for me!!"

Peter_Klim
08-16-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by JUKEBOX HERO
for some reason i have been having trouble downloading this. if anyone would be kind enough to send me this id really appreciate it. thanks. just put arabian nights in the subject. thanks

gimme ur addy and I'll send it to you. (I looked for it but copuldn't find it)

banterman
08-17-2002, 11:24 AM
if you enjoy Arabian-inspired rock you might enjoy "Open Wide" by Boston rock sensation BANTER at http://mp3.com/banter. Also, "Metaphysics" has some nice Eastern drones in it as well.

OU812
08-19-2002, 12:45 AM
BANT ILL GIVE IT A LISTEN.