PDA

View Full Version : Melodicrock.com

yleekiyote
08-06-2002, 10:18 AM
THERE'S LIFE IN THE OLD ZEBRA!:
The first sing of life for the new Zebra recording has appeared online. Randy Jackson has posted a full length MP3 for download on the band's website.
The song, Arabia Nights is online now. More news on the album release will be available shortly.
Go to the Zebra website now!

I emailed Andrew @ melodicrock and mentioned this to him. Lets watch the counter on the front page jump now.

When I posted this (265291)

ryank
08-06-2002, 12:40 PM
uh oh. I'm starting to worry about losing my bet with ou812 about the cd being released before march 15. >> http://community-2.webtv.net/moe120/z/

yleekiyote
08-06-2002, 01:28 PM
Ryank, I still think it will be this year. My gut feeling is late September to mid October. Before halloween of this year. An actual date is probably October 22, 2002. If you have an album ready to be shipped, why wait because of the holidays. People say it's an easier sale. "Hmm, what should I get ole' grandpa this year for xmas, ahh, the new Zebra CD." With Mardi Gras falling in March next year, what better way to have a home coming party, then to have the buzz from doing SNL, Leno & Letterman, and come home to some sold out shows. Only once did I see Zebra play a Friday & Saturday night show, due to sell out. Back in 86, at Ole Man Rivers. Zebra can get better promotion the rest of this year than next. Kids are in school and look for trendy things. I'm not saying that teenagers will get hooked onto Zebra, but weren't we teenagers when we heard them? It could happen again.

OU812
08-06-2002, 01:59 PM
RYANK IM NOT OUT THE WOODS YET.

3.v
08-08-2002, 01:26 PM
Rnady and Tom running guitar neck and guitar neck be nice to have a tie with 2 realeses not none;)

OU812
08-19-2002, 12:58 AM
WOH ' IM LOST ON THAT LAST POST.