PDA

View Full Version : Hi from a new member

RussDRocker
08-04-2002, 12:19 AM
Hi everyone,
I am new to this post but have been visiting the Zebra website for over a year. I love Zebra and living in Long Island makes us lucky because both Randy and Zebra perform here a lot. You may have seen me and my wife before. We try to get to the shows extra early and we usually get to sit up front as a result. We have seen Randy/ Zebra at the Village Pub in Port Jefferson, Mr. Beerys in Bethpage and since we live in Farmingdale, The Downtown is cool. Unfortunetely we are unable to see them tonight. (family obligation) For anyone that cares, I have blond hair and only stand at 5'5. Feel free to drop me a line sometime.

As for my favorite Zebra songs, I love "Lullaby", "Who's behind the Door" and "Tell me what you want".
Russ

OU812
08-04-2002, 06:58 PM
RussDRocker start posting and thanks for becoming a member.

chinarain62
08-07-2002, 02:33 PM
Hey Russ -

I think me and my friends HAVE seen you as well. Is your wife of Asian decent? If so, I know who you are!

Welcome to the message board!

mark
08-07-2002, 03:06 PM
Whats with the sad face Russ? You should feel lucky to have Zebra tour nearb y. Last two times I seen em I had to travel 2+ hours both ways. Makes it rough when you want to have a few beers at the show.

RussDRocker
08-08-2002, 02:17 PM
Hi,
Yes, my wife is Asian. We use to go to more Zebra shows last year ut we are still big fans and whether its a full Zebra show or Randy solo, the shows are incredible.
Russ

RussDRocker
08-08-2002, 02:19 PM
Mark,
The sad face on the last post was a mistake. I feel very lucky living in Long Island. It's great to see Zebra whenever we can.
Russ

mark
08-08-2002, 11:21 PM
Welcome RUSSDROCKER. Put on a happy face.;)

chinarain62
08-09-2002, 12:51 PM
Ok, I was right - I know who you are. I'm usually with the rowdy crowd on the right of the stage with the JUKEBOXHERO & Ziggy etc.

See ya the next time!

OU812
08-16-2002, 01:43 PM
YEA HES THE GUY WITH THE BEER IN HIS HAND.