PDA

View Full Version : Zebra and Rush The Big Diffrence

Bob
07-17-2002, 08:16 PM
Just thought I would throw something out here. My freinds won backstage passes to the Rush show here in Jersey from the local radio station to meet the band. I asked them when they came out so how was it? they said it was pretty cool, i guess. I said you guess!!! Why?? All it was was a quick hi how are you doing!! you couldnt bring a camera and Neil wasnt even there! To busy I guess... Randy on the other hand goes out of his way to say hi to people he knows or dosnt know.I dont know how many shows i have been to and Randy has walked up and said who are your freinds or good to see you and Barb and how are the kids! Just thought I write this and give Zebra some well deserved credit on being a couple of great guys insted of your typical "Rock Stars"!!!!

ryank
07-17-2002, 08:40 PM
I know that's true about Randy; I hear about his niceness all of the time. I think that if zebra didn't have a good attitude with the public, it would hurt them, cuz that's their base. I mean, if Zebra had 20+? albums like rush, they may not act the same. I know there's alot of fans that go nuts when they meet rush. You have to think about being in their position. They might get tired of people acting goofy. I don't hold it against them, as long as they make music. I don't know if i'd want to meet a star, I may come off as a jack ass, and studder, etc. ? and it may ruin my image of them. Sometimes there's alot on the mind, and meeting an excited fan may be hard at times. Rush probably gets bombarded with crazed fans more than zebra. I think there is more of a distance between rush and their fans, but it's ok. and so is being nice.

OU812
07-17-2002, 10:38 PM
True more people know of Rush then Zebra. I also think Randy Guy and Felix have a great connection with the people in new orleans and new york.

rushtrader
07-19-2002, 10:06 AM
Bob,

Neil does not make ANY public appearances any more. No interviews, no meet&greets, nothing.

RT

OU812
07-19-2002, 01:38 PM
RT WHATS YOUR REVIEW ON THE NEW RUSH CD.

MaxHax
07-26-2002, 09:27 PM
The reason Rush dont give it shit is because they are a GREAT band and still pumping out new music. They have nothing to prove to anyone. Zebra on the other hand WAS a great band and they are trying to ride their own coattails until the day they die, pissing the VERY small fan base they have off.
Randy really needs to get off his ass. He needs to face the fact that he is NEVER going to be famous. He had his 15 minutes. He got more than most people in this world.
Its all about vanity with him. If he thinks holding out on the new album for a good deal is going to make him famous, he has got another thing coming. Zebra was a flash in the pan. Its over. Move on, play your music, release new stuff, FOR YOUR FANS, NOT SOLEY FOR YOURSELF.
RANDY JACKSON IS AN *******!

OU812
07-26-2002, 10:14 PM
Max its not about fame He knows that. Look at it this way If you could get some one to pay all of your bills for a month you would hold out a bit to make it happen. Its the same thing.

ryank
07-26-2002, 11:20 PM
There's alot we don't know/ alot not being said. We'll find out sooner or later, but i don't believe randy is into music for fame. he loves to play and stuck it out through rough times. Lots of musicians that did ride the glam wave for fame couldn't handle the sudden drop off/change of music scene. Alot of these musicians never get it right because they are in it for the wrong reasons. I really believe that randy loves music, and likes to play to stay fresh. I'm just bent out of shape about the cd info thing. I also don't think zebra is a has been. If u enjoy playing, and people like you, what else is there? I'm thankful and I'm pulling for them, despite my comments about the CD.

OU812
07-27-2002, 01:32 AM
ryank whats your location. or wa u stay at.

MaxHax
07-27-2002, 06:54 AM
OU812....HOLD OUT A BIT? ARE YOU ****ING HIGH MAN? IT HAS BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE I FIRST HEARD RANDY SAY, "THE NEW ALBUM WILL BE OUT IN 2 MONTHS"............YOU CALL THAT A BIT? MAYBE YOUR GOING TO LIVE TO BE A THOUSAND YEARS OLD THEN.
OU812, YOU ARE A FOOL TO BELIEVE RANDY IS GOING TO RELEASE ANYTHING. HE IS A ****HEAD.

OU812
07-27-2002, 02:09 PM
MAX life is to short to be bitching about a ****ing stupid ass cd . so what if its been 2/3/or 4 years cool the **** out . the lie that was told to you years ago by randy about the cd coming out . was just that I have a copy of the mother ****er at my house . Its done Now the next stage is a distribution problem. thats why it will be jan/feb or march. 03

ryank
07-27-2002, 04:55 PM
OU, i be stayin in baton rouge. First saw zebra at the texas club. don't go to near as many shows, well, hardly at all. Was supposed to catch them at the strawberry festival in ponchatoula, but didn't make it. i like the outdoor concerts. Saw them play near the comite river. People were not paying and swimming the across the river to see zebra. the band actually switched instruments for kicks. guy couldn't play guitar, but randy was gettin down on the drums. i think i saw him holding his son; must have been around 5 years old at the time. You could probably put a year to that. there wer some opening bands. one was "blue max".

J.B.
07-27-2002, 05:12 PM
Maxwell, Sounds like someone is drinking too much coffee. This place was a lot more enjoyable before you appeared. Maybe you could do us all a favor....

Studiovod
07-27-2002, 06:15 PM
Wow! Max...why all the hostility?
If you are THAT upset...and have such a low Opinion of Randy...then why did you take the time & trouble to Register here? Are you just Venting because you are tired of waiting?

Sounded to me like you dont even like Zebra!

If you dont REALLY like a Band...It is rude to even be Posting on theyre Site! Unless you have something Cool to talk about.

Have a Beer & calm down, Friend!

OU812
07-27-2002, 06:24 PM
ryank the Texas club was great because it was big and could hold a big pa. this picture i took at the texas club.

OU812
07-27-2002, 06:30 PM
ryank the Texas club was a great place to go see Zebra it was big and could hold a lot of PA. Heres a picture that i took at the Texas club

ryank
07-27-2002, 07:59 PM
I'm pretty sure, i was there.

MaxHax
07-27-2002, 08:53 PM
I WILL NOT CHILL THE **** OUT! YOU DONT HAVE ANY NEW ZEBRA, YOU ARE A LIAR JUST LIKE RANDY. IF YOU HAVE IT, BURN IT ONTO A CD AND I WILL GIVE YOU A MAILING ADDRESS.....OR SEND ME AN MP3 OF JUST ONE SONG......AND NOT ARABIAN NIGHTS OR THAT OTHER ONE THEY PLAY AT THEIR SHOWS. ITS ALL BULLSHIT!

OU812
07-27-2002, 10:54 PM
Well this the best I can do I cant let any songs out or guy will kill me but i made a cd cover for the one i have Its a unmixed copy . its missing 3 songs .

Bob
07-31-2002, 08:43 PM
Great Pic choice!!!!! Really cool!!!

OU812
08-01-2002, 12:08 AM
BOB thanks . I make alot of cd covers for all my boots such as ZEBRA DAVID LEE ROTH VAN HALEN RUSH .

zebrachikodoom
04-02-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by MaxHax
The reason Rush dont give it shit is because they are a GREAT band and still pumping out new music. They have nothing to prove to anyone. Zebra on the other hand WAS a great band and they are trying to ride their own coattails until the day they die, pissing the VERY small fan base they have off.
Randy really needs to get off his ass. He needs to face the fact that he is NEVER going to be famous. He had his 15 minutes. He got more than most people in this world.
Its all about vanity with him. If he thinks holding out on the new album for a good deal is going to make him famous, he has got another thing coming. Zebra was a flash in the pan. Its over. Move on, play your music, release new stuff, FOR YOUR FANS, NOT SOLEY FOR YOURSELF.

hey this guys is kinda like mr z chik huh!!!!!!!!

chinarain62
04-02-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by zebrachikodoom

hey this guys is kinda like mr z chik huh!!!!!!!!

Who pissed in Max Hax's Cheerios?:confused:

zebrachikodoom
04-02-2003, 05:44 PM
that post was from the beginning of the board!!!!!!!! unbelievible huh!!!!!

BCRich
04-02-2003, 08:24 PM
Whoever did; didn't take it far enough!!

tome811
04-02-2003, 08:53 PM
I remember starting to see Zebra back in the late '70's at a school called St. Christopher's. They had a CYO (I don't know what it was, I never attended the school). But Zebra was there many times and did their 3-set shows. I never was and am still not a heavy-duty Zeppelin fan. I like their music, and was AMAZED at how well Felix, Guy and Randy did their music. I also was delighted by their originals that they started coming up with(WBTD, One More Chance, TYFFMH and As I Said Before...etc.).
I couldn't wait to get my hands on their first album, and a guy working at Warehouse Records and Tapes on Vet. Blvd. told me I was probably the first person in the city to buy their second album.
I do know I enjoy this band. They're from my home town(Guy is an honorary coonass), and I hope to see them together for years to come. If they never play another Zep tune, I'll live. I enjoy the hell out of Zebra songs. Randy's been off with other groups, as well as with Philharmonic Orchestras(WOW!) doing Pink Floyd and other great music. And Guy and Felix have been hanging around, touring with Randy as ZEBRA. I hope I die before any of these three all go their seperate ways or croaks before me!
Of course that's just my opinion, I could be an *******.........

Hugh_Bond
04-02-2003, 10:50 PM
I've never met Randy but I've played in bands. I also write songs and know what it's like to try and make all of that happen. Now I'm a 37-year-old nobody with no band and a back-catalogue of song demos. And you know what? I don't care!

Yeah, the thought of getting something off the ground commercially is what keeps you going when you're dealing with the hassles of playing out (there are many) but there's no way Randy would be doing it as long as he has if he wasn't dedicated to his artistic vision. There's no way the whole band could have stayed together WITH NO PERSONNEL CHANGES for 28 years if they weren't simply dedicated to doing what they apparently love.

That max guy oughtta get a job at a record company that refers to an artist's work as "product". Music is art and it's not judged by fame, money or awards. It's judged by the artist's own satisfaction with his own expression. The rest is just gravy.

GuitarPLYR
04-03-2003, 12:58 PM
****!

pale rider
04-03-2003, 01:00 PM
MAX HAX is a DOUCHE!

yleekiyote
04-03-2003, 02:41 PM
Funny thing is, when the album is released, and he see's it in stores, he won't come back to this message board using that name, I'm sure. In fact, he may be here already, as someone else. And if he is here, and he is reading this now, all I have to say is this........if Randy's whole purpose in life is to create music, you need to get a life. I said this once and I'll say it again, this is not his primary job. His music is his extension of himself, not his everyday life. He works the same as everyone else out there. He pays his taxes, he spends time with his family, he is human like everyone else on this planet. Treat him the same way you want to be treated. Calling him an A-hole just exposes your intellegence and a slight touch of envy.

zebrachikodoom
04-03-2003, 09:22 PM
right on

Sampire
04-04-2003, 05:37 AM
Damn, ZGirl & myself have been busy for the past couple of weeks and I come back to the board to see this? :confused:

Well, we are really lucky not to have trolls on the board for as long as it's been around & after we ignore them after their initial first few posts they will vanish. :cool:

Sampire
04-04-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Bob
All it was was a quick hi how are you doing!! you couldnt bring a camera and Neil wasnt even there! To busy I guess... Randy on the other hand goes out of his way to say hi to people he knows or dosnt know.

I don't think you can compre Zebra to Rush when it comes to their relationship with the fans. Heck in New Orleans everytime I tell someone we went up to NY to see Zebra people say stuff like "wow, what was Randy Jackson doing up there? My mom's sister's cousin went to hi school with Randy". It's much more personal with Zebra.

The biggest difference between Zebra & Rush is that Rush has released about 20 more alblums than Zebra & has a major sized fan base. How could Geddy Lee say Hi to everyone at every Rush show? It's just not the same. Neal Peart has had some really tragic personal issues go down in the past few years & a huge worldwide tour is pretty rough in itself I'm sure.

Randy & Guy are very down to Earth & cool. I have never talked to Felix. We are all lucky in NY and La to have a great band like Zebra to follow and get to know for all of these years.

Sampire
04-04-2003, 05:53 AM
I'm part of a new Rush tribute band by the way. I hope we make it past practicing & get a chance to gig out so any of the Rush fans in NOLA can come check us out!

I'm playing guitar, my friend Rolando (of RiGiD) is on bass & a guy named Brian W. (he actually played in a band briefly with Mr. B. in '86?) is the drummer & vocalist (along with MIDI for all of the groovy synth stuff).

Playing all Rush is rough! It's also a blast too!

Wait 'till you all here the name of the band. :D

rob
04-04-2003, 10:34 AM
whats the name?

zebrachikodoom
04-04-2003, 10:47 AM
i love rush

zebrachikodoom
04-04-2003, 10:47 AM
we have two rush tribute bands here in new york

Doorman
04-04-2003, 10:52 AM
I just finished reading a few days worth of posts to this thread and can't help but laugh. Here's Bob, innocently comparing the personalities and fame level of his 2 favorite bands and I get to hear Randy called an ******* (and some other disparaging remarks). Just too friggin' funny..... The point of albums etc. isn't necessarily true. As those of us that know R,G & F....and how "nice and down to earth" (what does that actually mean anyway?) they are, Geddy is probably just as nice a guy.
I had the pleasure of sitting next to him at the MLB All Star game @ Camden Yards when he sang the Canadian Nat'l anthem.
He turned to me with this pained look:( and commented "I can't believe I just butchered my national anthem". He was so upset, but I reassured him how noone really cared and that HIS music was still fantastic. He sat there with his kid and enjoyed the game trying to be just a regular guy @ a ball game with his kid.
I have something else to say but I think it's worthy of its own thread.
Oh and for the record, RJ IS an AH! I mean have a G-ddmn Porterhouse SSsssssssteak for Christs sake, willya??
( or atleast a sssalmon ssssteak!) See Ya !!

Sampire
04-04-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by zebrachikodoom
we have two rush tribute bands here in new york

Hey that's awesome ZebraC! If you know of their web sites please let me know, I'd like to check it out. Thanks.

tome811
04-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Hi Sampire!
Please let us know if you guys will be in the Houston area doing your Rush music. It would be cool to see y'all here. There's a band here that's called "Us And Them" that does Pink Floyd AWESOMELY! But they only do their shows in the Houston and Beaumont area. If any TX Pink Floyd fans haven't seen this band yet, go to: www.usandthemband.com to see their schedule and you will NOT be disappointed. It's Christmas time in Houston! First, Zebra in two weeks, then Us And Them within Three weeks later! Ho Ho Ho!!!!!

ZSHOTS
04-04-2003, 08:10 PM
HEY MAX GET A LIFE !!! Randy DID have have the CD near completion 2 years ago and was waiting for an offer that just didn't come - then when it was completed he kept tweaking it right up to the day it had to be sent in for production- he is such a perfectionist- the things he was changing you, I or many of the REAL FANS out there would never have noticed but he is a muscians' musician and that is why his fans are so loyal - and I can't think of any other Rock N Roll vocalist who is 48 yrs old and still has the power and range in his/her voice that Randy has never mind all the projects he's done - HEY MAX this message board is for REAL ZEBRA FANS -YOU **** -VENT SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEEEASE!!!

tome811
04-04-2003, 09:53 PM
Sampire,
Also.... You may the Pinball Pro, but Tommy here, is the Pinball Wizard!! If you and your band makes it to the Houston area, we'll have to have a little competition to see who's the real king of Pinball!

Dawnie_Rock
04-04-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Sampire

Hey that's awesome ZebraC! If you know of their web sites please let me know, I'd like to check it out. Thanks.

Hey Sampire
I know one of the Rush Tribute is called 2112, and the drummer for them also drums for my brother's Journey tribute, Evolution.
It seems that these tribute band guys have to play in 2 or 3 bands, one is not enough!!
Anyway, I caught 2112 at the Benefit for the Rhode Island club victims (the benefit at the Downtown)......Just amazing!!
Keep us posted on your band!!!

Dawnie_Rock
04-04-2003, 09:59 PM
That evil post by Max was not made recently, it was made back in July...It's so old, it really doesn't matter. He doesn't amount to a wart on anyone's ass!

So everyone:
Simmah-
Dahn-
Nah-

Just Simmah dahn nah!!!!

GuitarPLYR
04-05-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Dawnie_Rock
So everyone:
Simmah-
Dahn-
Nah-

Just Simmah dahn nah!!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!! What is that from?

Hugh_Bond
04-05-2003, 02:25 AM
Don't you recognize a Fran Dresher impression when you hear one? Dawn's Nanny is dead-on!

GuitarPLYR
04-05-2003, 02:41 AM
I got 'cha,
usually when I'm reading, I hear my voice doing the talking...and my Nanny impression isn't all that great! I'm sure D-Roxx is the bomb though.

ZEBRAFREAK
04-05-2003, 03:15 AM
DID ANYONE NOTICE MAX POSTED THAT LAST JULY!!!
HAS HE EVEN BEEN ON SINCE...LET'S SEE!!!

ZEBRAFREAK
04-05-2003, 03:18 AM
HIS LAST POST WAS 7-27-02!!!

Sampire
04-05-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by ZEBRAFREAK
HIS LAST POST WAS 7-27-02!!!

hahaha he really left his mark on the board for months...

ZEBRAFREAK
04-05-2003, 03:36 AM
OH YES!!!

Sampire
04-05-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by tome811
There's a band here that's called "Us And Them" that does Pink Floyd AWESOMELY! But they only do their shows in the Houston and Beaumont area.

Tome,

I have never seen a Floyd trib group. In fact, the only tribute band I have ever seen is a band in the mid 80's called Stairway To Heaven and Elvis Osbourne (and that's not really a tribute, although musically it is but the Elvis part hehe).

I never have been that big on tribute bands but in this day & age when it's hard to see good live shows it looks like the tribute bands are sometimes our only choice to see Rock N Roll live.

Sampire
04-05-2003, 03:42 AM
Sampire,
Also.... You may the Pinball Pro, but Tommy here, is the Pinball Wizard!! If you and your band makes it to the Houston area, we'll have to have a little competition to see who's the real king of Pinball!
Tommy,

Hey I play a mean pinball! Do you have any place nearby your home where you can actually play? Around here it is really tough to find a machine. In CT earlier this year I went to an arcade in a medium sized mall & they had 6 good machines. I guess being further up North there are more pins since they come from Chicago.

Down here most malls do not have a single pin in the arcade and only a couple of the largest stand alone arcades even have pinball. Then they only have the newest Stern like newer Austin Powers.

I have a Flash Gordon (Bally 1980) and Night Rider (Bally 1978, CB Trucking theme) machine but neither are in working condition. They are in very good overall condition however. I need to find someone that knows how to get them going soon!

I have thought about getting a Theater Of Magic pin but the price is so high.......

DJ Dale
04-05-2003, 09:14 AM
Max is just a Troll trying to push peoples buttons. I believe that this board knows that what he says is not true. We are not a bunch of teenage groupies, just friends and fans of a group that puts out quality music.

I think Max is just some pissed off loser whose band never made it outside the garage. Probably even called it "THE ULTIMATE GARAGE BAND".

He needs to get a life.

Hey Zebra Freak....whats with the new avatar? Two red balls??? I thought they were blue? Just a joke.... ;)

Hugh_Bond
04-05-2003, 02:06 PM
I never have been that big on tribute bands but in this day & age when it's hard to see good live shows it looks like the tribute bands are sometimes our only choice to see Rock N Roll live.

It's like that in Chicago, too. Sad, isn't it?

We have several generic tribute bands, too. Y'know, the kind that do all '80s metal or all '70s disco.

I think that Max guy is behind it.

tome811
04-05-2003, 02:44 PM
Sampire,
Like I said, if you ever get around the Houston area, be sure to check out Us And Them. They are indeed AWESOME! Be sure to check their website for show dates.
I've never really looked for pinball machines, but whenever I'm in a mall or around a "Fun Arcade" type place, I've never seen any machines. Or if in a bar or such, not any in any type of enjoyable condition. Don't know if you've ever looked into it, but there's a PC game called "Microsoft Pinball Arcade". You probably already have this, but if not, GET IT! It is like standing in front of an actual machine. Only problem is, it's like a history of pinball. From "Baffle Ball" to "Cue Ball Wizard". I wish Microsoft would put more out. It makes a good substitute for not having(in my case) a real machine. In case you don't have this, you can probably find it in the jewel case section at Circuit City for about $10. I paid $20 for mine about 3 years ago. Another thing, you can actually "share" the game with others. You don't have to have the CD once you've loaded it onto your hard drive(don't tell Microsoft!). One of my fav tables is "Haunted House".
Less than two weeks here for Zebra in Houston! Cain't wait!!!!!!

rob
04-06-2003, 10:54 AM
Sampire,
Like I said, if you ever get around the Houston area, be sure to check out Us And Them. They are indeed AWESOME! Be sure to check their website for show dates.
I've never really looked for pinball machines, but whenever I'm in a mall or around a "Fun Arcade" type place, I've never seen any machines. Or if in a bar or such, not any in any type of enjoyable condition. Don't know if you've ever looked into it, but there's a PC game called "Microsoft Pinball Arcade". You probably already have this, but if not, GET IT! It is like standing in front of an actual machine. Only problem is, it's like a history of pinball. From "Baffle Ball" to "Cue Ball Wizard". I wish Microsoft would put more out. It makes a good substitute for not having(in my case) a real machine. In case you don't have this, you can probably find it in the jewel case section at Circuit City for about $10. I paid $20 for mine about 3 years ago. Another thing, you can actually "share" the game with others. You don't have to have the CD once you've loaded it onto your hard drive(don't tell Microsoft!). One of my fav tables is "Haunted House".
Less than two weeks here for Zebra in Houston! Cain't wait!!!!!! YOU GOT IT BUBBY TIC-TOCK.

yleekiyote
04-06-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by GuitarPLYR

HILARIOUS!!!!! What is that from?

SNL - Cheri Oteri

rob
04-07-2003, 06:52 PM
ylee. the clutch hitter.

zebrachikodoom
04-08-2003, 12:34 PM
snl is the best show!!!!!!! i love adam sandler.

what are you looking at swan!!!!!!!!!!

OU812
04-08-2003, 01:40 PM
adam sandler.
a movie making dude 2 a year

ZEBRAFREAK
04-11-2003, 12:11 AM
WE GOTTA GET ADAM TO A ZEBRA SHOW...I GOT CONNECTIONS!!!

Sampire
04-11-2003, 12:13 AM
Zebra doesn't use Moog Taurus pedals, Felix keys live.

Zebra was formed way down south close to the Gulf Of Mexico where Rush hooked up way North in Canada.

ZEBRAFREAK
04-11-2003, 12:17 AM
RUSH DOESN'T COVER ZEBRA SONGS!!!

OU812
04-11-2003, 12:36 PM
Zebra doesn't use Moog Taurus pedals, Felix keys live.

Zebra was formed way down south close to the Gulf Of Mexico where Rush hooked up way North in Canada. AND ALEX DOESENT SAY HA HA O YEA

Dawnie_Rock
04-12-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by ZEBRAFREAK
WE GOTTA GET ADAM TO A ZEBRA SHOW...

Uhhhmm, and.....
Why???

MrBungle
04-13-2003, 12:56 AM
no, it's "how, not why...all of your life..."

ZEBRAFREAK
04-13-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Dawnie_Rock

Uhhhmm, and.....
Why???

CAUSE ADAM SANDLER LOVES 80'S ROCK BANDS!!!

DJ Dale
04-13-2003, 07:54 AM
Adam Sandler rocks....

His new movies is hilarious...you gotta see it.

OU812
04-14-2003, 02:47 PM
THIS TOPIC TOOK A HARD LEFT

DJ Dale
04-14-2003, 03:20 PM
Zebra and Rush love Adam Sandler.....

maybe this helps get it back on track....

yleekiyote
04-14-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by DJ Dale
Zebra and Rush love Adam Sandler.....

maybe this helps get it back on track....

"OK CLEAR.......Pudumpa.............no signs doctor..........OK, GIVE ME 200.......CLEAR....Pudumpa.........flatliner...... ok time of death for this topic, 14:25 April 14, 2003.

OU812
04-14-2003, 05:05 PM
ok how about this. SO TONY THE WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT YOUR MOVING ALOT OF YAYO.

Hugh_Bond
04-14-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by yleekiyote

"OK CLEAR.......Pudumpa.............no signs doctor..........OK, GIVE ME 200.......CLEAR....Pudumpa.........flatliner...... ok time of death for this topic, 14:25 April 14, 2003.

I'M TONY MONTANA!!! YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!!!!

LessPaull
04-15-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Bond

I'M TONY MONTANA!!! YOU CAN'T KILL ME!!!!! Say hello to the bad guy.

OU812
04-15-2003, 05:52 PM
YOUR A BAD GUY HA HA HA . SURE YOU ARE.

DJ Dale
04-15-2003, 06:24 PM
The difference between Zebra and Rush is at least $32.50

ZEBRAFREAK
04-15-2003, 06:48 PM
YA GOT THAT RIGHT!!!

RockinRob1970
04-15-2003, 07:34 PM
Max: Go **** yourself and put your own album out.

OU812
04-15-2003, 08:18 PM
who max whinburg

MrBungle
04-15-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by RockinRob1970
Max: Go **** yourself and put your own album out.

RRob, I think you're a year too late to bitchslap Max! he's come and GOOOONE, that wuss. Doesn't matter, his wife was a terrible lay anyway!

ZEBRAFREAK
04-15-2003, 11:21 PM
YOU DID HER TOO!!!

RockinRob1970
04-15-2003, 11:38 PM
Ah, ha ha! Better late than never!

ZEBRAFREAK
04-15-2003, 11:39 PM
SHE BETTER NOT BE LATE!!!
IT'S NOT MY BABY!!!
IT'S BUNGLES!!!

LessPaull
04-16-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by MrBungle Rob did you know who came to see me in New York . THE 3 AMEGOS

RRob, I think you're a year too late to bitchslap Max! he's come and GOOOONE, that wuss. Doesn't matter, his wife was a terrible lay anyway!